Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Have Been Part Of HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Rachel here and I have been of HISTORY!!!!!!! We waited 3 whole hours to do a 30 sec. thing. But I guess if I if I was part of history ok it was fine. Most of the time I had a hold of the tail of the wolverine on the back of Daddy's sweatshirt. It was really crowded in there. I hope that if I do something like that every again that they make it so that we are in a single file line! My legs still hurt from that night.

I just got back from seeing the movie Night In The Museum. It was sssooooooooooooooooooooo
funny! I hope that we can own it on DVD when it comes out. You should go see it for yourself.

Hope to type soon!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Rachel, I think its great you got a chance to share with so many others, showing your respect to a beloved president. Its something you will always remember.

I got your card the other day too. Thanks. I'm glas you had a good time at the movies.