Thursday, March 13, 2008

Same old...

Nothing much new to report here. I'm still looking for a job. I have several applications and resumes out but haven't gotten any interviews. The kids are busy with school. Lots of projects to work on and, of course, with March being reading month, pushing for lots of minutes reading for a competition at school.
Mom was here last weekend. We had a nice visit with her. She stayed with the boys while Rachel, Mark, & I went to a church ministry conference Friday night & Saturday. She also went to an opthamologist while she was here. She wanted a second opinion & that's not possible in Alpena. He put her on some drops & ointment. She has to follow up with him in a month which is fine by us since she has to come for Joshua's birthday breakfast about then anyway.
Well, it is time for me to go get the kids. I just wanted to let everyone know we are fine. No major illnesses or injuries lately & really nothing new to report.

No comments: