Thursday, December 28, 2006

Different Person?

This is written by Rachel, NOT Mom! I guess if I want to not have to clean my room I better type. I don't were to start? Hmmmmmmmm...????????? Ohhhhhh! I know were how about the car? Did you know that it hit the tire were I was at? That was scary!! I hope we get the money, fix the car, and the forget the whole thing. It doesn't look like that will happen. When we called her insurance company they said that she canceled out her insurance on 10/24/06! That is bad! Really bad! I hope this is done soon!
We had a very nice Christmas together with just our small 5 people family. It was fun! I got something that was too young for me so I got a tamagotchi that is pink! My favorite color! I also got a safe little thing to help it not from being all scrached up. I also replaced something that I am not going to use that much and I instead got a DVD of my favorite singing group. Hurray!!!
I need to do something before I forget.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! And A Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, nice to know that someone in the family remembers how to blog. Was beginning to wonder if the car accident knocked out your online connection as well. Glad you had a good Christmas, and hope you get the car fixed very soon, but doesn't sound like the moneu will just fall into your lap. Have a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

what is a tarmagotchi? Grandma Joyce

M&M WATERS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M&M WATERS said...

It is a pet that you can carry around and take care of it.
Rachel