Monday, December 11, 2006

Mom's home & more

Just a quick post to make sure that everyone knows that Mom was able to be released from the hospital and go home on Saturday. She is glad to be there and says she is doing her best to not do anything.
This is going to be quite a busy week for us. Joshua has a school holiday program this evening, Rachel has a band program on Thursday, Mark's family party is Saturday (in Detroit), and both boys are in the church program this coming Sunday morning. Of course, this is all thrown on top of the normal routine of school, homework, AWANA, chores, and work!
That won't leave much time for blogging this week. It also won't leave much time for fixing my Haloscan comments. Oh, well. Bloggers will have to do for now.
I'm also putting in my final AVON order before Christmas. I'll switch the link (if I haven't already) as soon as I post this so you can see the latest books. Just let me know if you want anything.

No comments: