Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mom's coming

and my house is trashed. I have an Avon order due today, the kids have dentists appointments at 3, & Mark has left for a Men's Retreat at Lake Ann Camp this weekend. I worked at Meijer this morning and then had lunch duty. Sound busy enough for everyone. So much to do and so little time (and sometimes energy)!
As bad as my house looks, I'm still glad Mom is coming. It is nice to have her for a visit and we either completely blow off working or do it together and either way, it is enjoyable.
My hubby's birthday is tomorrow so I decorated a cake at work this morning and I'm sending it to the retreat with a different vehicle then he rode it. It should be a nice surprise for him tomorrow.
Well, I better get to that Avon order. It was due an hour ago and I have quite a bit to do before it goes in.

No comments: