Friday, January 06, 2006

So it's still Christmas...

it is around our house too! I started taking stuff down yesterday and have made progress today but still am not finished. Besides, I don't think I want to say too much about New Year's. Just know that we were home with Mark's mom and 2 of his nephews here.
Getting back into routine this week has been good but I am missing that day lost on Monday. I'm ready for the weekend but keep thinking it must only be Thursday. Kids returned to school Tuesday as well as Mark going back to work. He took vacation days to have some extra time over New Year's weekend.
Yesterday was really busy. Rachel's class went to the IMAX to see Lewis & Clark and I was a chaperone. I took all the kids to school then went to a friend's house to drop off Joshua. Then it was back to the school and off on a field trip. We got back to the school at 11 and I had to do lunch duty in Stephen's class at 11:40. I didn't feel like running to get Joshua during that time so I left him till after lunch duty. Even then he was having so much fun he didn't want to come home. We were here just a little over an hour before I had to go pick up the kids from school.
That's going to have to be it for now. I have to figure out what's for dinner and I have children lining up for a turn on the computer.