Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow!

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I sat down to blog. I'm not quite sure where the week went. It just seems to be one thing after another. Between school, church, and other activities, we just seem to be constantly going except several times this weekend I had to "crash". My allergies are getting much more sensitive and sometimes I can't do much but sleep them off.

Last week, I was "tagged" by big brother, Nate. I'm assuming this mweans that I'm supposed to answer the same questions that he did. I acutally wrote these down so that I wouldn't forget any of them. Let me answer them now though:
List 4 jobs I've had:
Cashier (several times), customer service/purchasing agent, Lifeguard/swim instructor, substitute teacher.
List 4 movies I could watch over and over:
The Sound of Music (I already have Rachel hooked on this one too), Dirty Dancing, The Outsiders, and The Santa Clause Movies
List 4 books I could read over and over:
I don't have particular books, it's more of authors. I really liked Janette Oke and I did make it through the Left Behind Series but other than that don't have overwhelming favorites.
List 4 places I've lived:
Dublin, IN; Alliance, OH; Alpena, MI; and now Grand Rapids, MI
List 4 TV shows I watch:
Commander in Chief, Biggest Loser, Numb3rs, and WifeSwap
List 4 places I've been on vacation:
Florida (often), England (including Pooh Corner), Louisiana, and Canada
List 4 websites I visit daily:
woodtv.com; NASCAR.com (that's about it for daily, I have others that are occasionally)
List 4 favorite foods:
Ice cream, popcorn, steak, CHOCOLATE!
List 4 places I'd like to be right now:
Can't seem to narrow this one down. Even an hour at the hot tub gardens would be a nice change. I think this one is too dangerous to consider the possiblilities.
List 4 bloggers I'm tagging:
I can't because I only read 2 regularly and one of them is who tagged me. So Dad I guess that leaves you to be tagged.
That's it for me for now. Joshua and I left the house at 10:30 this morning and except for 10 minutes to put away perishables, we didn't get home till we pick up kids from school and got home about 3:45. So now I have all the stuff here at the house needing my attention.

No comments: