Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ink

Ok, family. I have a problem I need help with. On Wednesday, I had a cap come off a pen in my back pocket. I was wearing a light weight long-sleeve buttondown shirt over a tshirt and when I took it off there were a couple of big ink spots on it. I washed it out in the sink right away as much as I could. I have now washed it in a color-safe bleach and with a stain remover and neither have hardly touched it. It is now going through the washer after a treatment of hairspray and a toothbrush. What's my next option? Those are about all I know about and I'll be up to about anything. It's an AVON shirt that I really like and I don't want to lose it.

By the way, tonight we are going to a band concert that Rachel is in. Tomorrow starts spring break after a half day of school.