Sunday, January 16, 2005

Cold!

I figured that I better blog a little so that you know that we aren't completely frozen here. It has been extremely cold here though. It went from the 50's on Wed to teens on Thursday. It was raining on Wed. and snowing Thursday. The windchills have barely made it above 0 the last 3 days. What a rollercoaster! Did you all hear about the 200 car pileup on I-96 over just east of Lansing on Wednesday? Fortunately there were only 2 deaths and 37 others injured. That was caused by fog because of the warm air and cold ground. I just saw the forcast and it isn't expected to warm too much all week. The warmest to look forward to is Wed with a high of 28 degrees.

Mark has had some trouble. His car doors aren't liking the cold. I understood that on Thursday when we had all the rain on Wed. but it is frozen again tonight. Mark came home from work about 2:30 and then I went to take it to go shopping at 7 and couldn't get a key to move in either door.

I'm not quite sure where today went. I did get some things done but not nearly what I wanted to. My AVON order got here but didn't even get opened yet. That will be for Rachel & I to do tomorrow afternoon. She is my official order processor. Joshua is my "sticker guy". He puts the stickers on catalogs with contact info. Stephen helps with some things but isn't as interested as the other 2. Well, it's late and I'm tired.