Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Daycare

Sorry I haven't been on but things are getting even busier around here. I have a 7 month old in care now. Actually, she is back in my care and is here more than previously. It was rather short notice that she was coming back and rather a sticky situation that brought her back. Her 6 year old sister came on Monday too and is supposed to come back again next week but it is sort of nice with the little one getting a chance to get adjusted without her here.

I also start delivery of the once a week paper called the Advance today. It doesn't pay a lot but every penny helps. It is only once a week on Wednesdays. Rachel and Stephen are looking forward to helping with the paper but my plan is for Joshua and I to deliver it during the day while they are at school. They can help during the summer.

I am also trying to make sure to spend some time each day working to build my AVON business. I spend time Saturday at an AVON kiosk at the mall passing out catalogs. I managed to sign up a recruit that day! That brings me up to 4. One more and I have my own unit. If sales are high enough, I will then get bonus checks from AVON. I have more leads for that 5th one but need to follow up with them.

It might sound strange but as busy as this has made me, the house isn't getting any worse. I don't know that it is getting much better but I am sort of getting to follow the first 3 Flylady lessons. I have even started getting the kids in on it. As part of their bedtime routine, they now pick out their breakfast and clothes before bed.

Well, baby is getting tired so I have to close for now. Just didn't want you thinking I had given up.