Thursday, January 06, 2005

So much for blogging!

I told you I didn't know how much that this would work. I haven't been able to sit down and do this now for several days. We have just been our usual busy selves. And as usual, something always turns up that you don't expect when you already have plenty on your plate.

As I was getting our tubs out to put our Christmas decorations away, I discovered water on top of one of the tubs that was in our attic. So we called a handy friend of ours from church to come take a look. Of course, that meant lots of cleaning to make way for them to get to the attic. Christmas is packed but still sitting in the living room and dining room.

We are currently in the middle of a snow storm but they are forecasting 40's and rain for next week. Our friend said that we should be fine till then and he will probably be back to see what happens when it warms. The good news is that it appears that we have caught this right at the beginning and there doesn't appear to have been any damage to anything stored in the attic.

I had planned to spend a day catching you up with what each of the children are doing but I guess that will have to wait. It's time for bed!

No comments: