Monday, January 03, 2005

Learning

Well, I am learning about this blogging world. Did I do the Haloscan comments right? We'll see. One step at a time, I guess. Thanks to my Big Brother maybe this will become something more than just the bare basics of a blog.

Thanks again to my big brother I already have readers. I hope you don't find this place too boring. I don't know that I'll have much very exciting or insightful to write about. I just thought this might be a way for all our friends and family to keep up with the goings-on of our 3 kids without me having to write out specific e-mails to everyone.

I am doing a bit of a celebration dance today. Rachel & Stephen headed back to school today! It's been a rather long 2 weeks. I don't know who had the bright idea of giving the kids the whole week before Christmas off. It sure wasn't what I call a good idea. It must have been an educator without their own kids who wanted time to get their holiday stuff done. It sure didn't help me get much done around here.

I had big plans for today and, of course, they have all fallen apart. I really should be getting caught up around here and not be doing this right now. I'll have to get more into this later.

No comments: